Monday, June 6, 2011

I must be out of my mind.....

I am having my surgery in 16 days and we have decided to put our house up for sale. I need my head examined...lol...but I am SO excited!! My hubby has wanted nothing to do with selling and moving, but last week he said "go ahead". I should backtrack a bit.....my sister had gotten into building houses and has built 3 now so far. She has been after me to build a new house. I never, ever thought that we could build a decent house for a price that we could afford. Our home is older and 2 story. With my knee replacements less than 3 weeks away, a 1 story house would be ideal. So my hubby says if my sister can build us a new house between $-$$, go right ahead. I ran this by my sister and she said it would be NO problem!!!!! OMG, I was ecstatic. So, I already have a house plan done up, and the realtor was in today to look at our house. We have a small bit of painting to do and then we will list it- by next week!!!!! I have no idea what I am going to do after my surgery. We were initially going to bring our bed downstairs and put it in the living room until I am able to go up and down the stairs. But not now. I can't have the realtor showing the house with our bed on the living room floor!!! Thank heavens I can go and sleep down to my Mom and Dad's. With any luck, the house will sell in a short time. I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment