Sunday, September 23, 2012

I just opened an Etsy shop- eeek!

I guess I will have to keep up with blogging now :) I have been very neglectful of that as you can see. I have only 9 listings in my shop as of right now, just to see how it goes. I may never sell a thing, who knows! lol It will be fun if nothing else.

I have really gotten into the groove of making cards. There are still some different techniques,etc, that I want to incorporate on my cards if I can get them right. so stay tuned. I bought an Enveloper to make my own envelopes for odd sized cards, but so far, that has not proven to be successful. I will have to watch the You Tube video to see where I am going wrong. SO I have a couple of lovely cards sitting on my desk with no envelope :(

I will have a couple other projects that I will put in my shop over the next couple of weeks. I am pretty nervous as Etsy has sooooo many beautiful handcrafted items that I don't know if I am up to par. Time will tell. I will try not to take it to heart if nothing sells, as I am doing it mostly just for my own creative outlet- I love to work with my hands and scrapbooking, etc, has been the thing I am most passionate about creating.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing you work! I wanted to let you know that I've fixed the problem with getting the collage sheet on my blog so you can go back and get it now. I'm sorry for the mistake.
    starr-timmons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog on the Gecko Galz hop!

    ReplyDelete