Monday, July 29, 2013

Color Combo Challenge.....

I follow this new and awesome blog (and encourage you to also!) because these ladies are super talented and awesome!! Their blog is brand new and they have jumped in with both feet and things are already hopping over there with challenges and such.

The card is for the Color Combo Challenge, and even though I do not have the exact colors that they require, I think I came pretty close? I have done a couple of canvases lately, and one of the design team (ahem Rhea Skomorowski - check out her blog by the way, super talented lady!) mentioned that maybe they would see a canvas submission by me. Well, as much as I would love to try it, I seriously lack the time to get it done by the deadline. I have to work tonight and tomorrow night so no crafting for me for a few days :(
Anyways, I came up with this card. I have to say that I am not 100% happy with it, I think maybe the doily would have looked better if it was on top of the ribbon?? I decided this once it was all glued down with no chance of moving it lol Oh well, here it is!


My card used products from MME, Bo Bunny and Prima and American Crafts. The edges of the striped paper are heat embossed using a black glitter embossing powder, which is difficult, if not impossible, to see in the picture.

Ok, that\s it!! Time to get ready for work. I would much rather be crafting :)

1 comment: