Saturday, March 22, 2014

March Sketch Challenge.....

I did this layout for the March Sketch Challenge at Life.paper.Scrapbook. I love doing sketch challenges. It's great to see everyone's interpretation of a sketch. Mine was pretty straight forward. I used my newest papers collection- Tim Holtz French Industrial. I am a huge TH lover!!! The gear and ticket are also TH, the half flowers (at the top and side) and the round coin type embellishment are dies that I had borrowed from a friend and cannot remember the names of :) The key paperclip is Prima. I used a couple of different distress inks on various parts of the page and the tag at the top- Vintage Photo, Brushed Cordoroy and Evergreen Bough. oh! the alphas are American Crafts.

The picture is my son, taken last year, prior to the beard which now covers his handsome face :) He's still handsome though!!


3 comments:

  1. Those papers are awesome! I love how you layered them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining us at LPS!

    ReplyDelete