Friday, May 23, 2014

I am a "Scrapper in the City"....

My scrapbook friend, Stephanie Ho, has featured me on her blog. Her "Scrapper in the City", a monthly series, features a scrapbooker whose work she admires, and she has an informal Q&A. SHE admires ME- that is extremely flattering to me because I think her work is absolutely stunning!!! Be sure to check out all of her other posts to get a look at her beautiful layouts and cards. Stephanie's work is bright and fresh- it makes me happy just looking at it!! It's so fun! She is the queen of layering and using different patterned papers together. Just go look at it already :)

Thank you so much Stephanie for featuring me this month- it was fun!!

Oh, one more thing- check out her awesome shop, she has the most darling things!!

Stay scrappy my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Darlene! Congrats! I've always been a fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete